HOME | AFIT ALUMNI | DONATION | GALLERY | NEWSLETTER | CONTACT US
©COPYRIGHT 2016 AFIT ALUMNI ASSOCIATION | AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KADUNA
RESUMÉ – SNR OFFR
1. Air Vice Marshal Isyaka Bukar (NAF/1948) DSS psc fdc BEng MSc Member of Nigerian Society of Engineers.
2. Air Vice Marshal Isyaka Bukar was born on 01 Jan 1962 in Daura, Katsina State. He is a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria from the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The Senior officer holds a Master Degree in Strategic Studies from the University of
3. The Air Vice Marshal was enlisted into the Nigerian Air Force on 01 Jul 1983 as a University Cadet. The Senior Officer has attended many courses at home and abroad. Some of which are; Type-rating Course on DO-128 Avionics, Human Resource Development Course at ASCON . The officer also attended Junior and Senior Command & Staff Courses at Armed Forces Command and Staff College (AFCSC) Jaji and holds the prestigious Passed Staff Course. Air Vice Marshal Isyaka Bukar is a fellow of the National Defence College Nigeria.
4. The Senior Officer has also held various appointments. Some of them are Avionics Instructor 320 Technical Training Group (TTG); Commanding Officer Logistics Management Centre HQ Logistics Command, SO1 Computers DOPLANS HQ NAF, SO1 Statistics DAE HQNAF, Military Assistant to Air Officer in charge of Logistics Headquarters Nigerian Air Force, Plant Representative G222 Reactivation Italy, HOD Aircraft Engineering Department AFIT. Other appointments are; Group Logistics Officer 33 LOG GP, Commander 333 Log Gp Kaduna, DPROD HQ NAF Abuja, Hangar Director AETSL, Director Air Engineering HQ NAF Abuja and he is currently stepping in as the Commandant Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna.
5. The Senior Officer is married and blessed with children. His hobbies include writing, traveling and playing table tennis.
Application for Addmission into National Diploma (ND), Pre-Higher National Diploma (Pre-HND), Higher National Diploma (HND) and Post Graduate Diploma for 2017/2018 academic session will soon commence. Keep updated by visiting our website frequently.